Welcome to the Magical World of Creative Writing
With Lacey Bakker
Author & Publisher
ONLINE Wednesdays 6-7pm Via ZOOM
November 9th, 2022-December 14th, 2022 (6 Week Session)
Class Fee: $150.00
In this course, you’ll learn what it takes to write a great fiction novel, short story, or anthology that will keep your readers on the edge of their seats. We’ll personalize this plan to your specific genre and help you every step of the way, from outlining to wrapping everything up with a bow and everything in between.
This course includes:
- Outlining methods (four different types) and how to choose the one that’s right for you
- Character development and the most important thing you can do for your readers when developing characters including how to organize your character traits most effectively
- Plot structures and formulas (genre-specific)
- Opening your story (what works and what doesn’t)
- Resolving conflict
- Climax, rising, and falling action
- Cliffhangers, hooks, and how to wrap up your story
Plus, you’ll have exclusive access to Lacey as a mentor; she’ll offer constructive feedback and helpful guidance every step of the way. This is a virtual course that includes 5 modules, downloadable worksheets, writing exercises, and videos.